Tethering Timer 2.0 is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-29. The program can be installed on Android.
**Please use this version if you are using Android 5.0 or later .
(Please delete the old version .)
Don't you forget to turn OFF tethering and become a dead battery?
This application moves a timer simultaneously with ON, and turns OFF tethering after a set period.
- If application is performed, tethering will validate and will hold a WIFI state.
- Tethering will be come by off if a set period passes.
It returns to the WIFI state at the time of an application start.
- If a "stop" button is pushed, it will not be concerned with a set period but the application after return processing will be stopped.
- If a "time extension" button is pushed, it will change at the cutting time which remaining time set up.
- The cutting time can set up 10 hours by a second bit from 30 seconds.
(Please act as Flick of the cutting time display, and set it up.)
A display becomes red during a setup.
* Please use use of tethering after confirming a contract with a career.
* Checking of operations is carried out at the following terminals.
HTC J One HTL22(Android4.4.2)
Tethering Timer 2.0 (version 2.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.